(That may also improve the quality of your life should you choose to like this stuff as well)

Hello there! Do you like being happy? Do you like having fun? Do at least four of your five basic senses function? WOW, we have SO much in common! Since we seem to like all of the same things, you’ll probably enjoy my blog.

Stuff I Like

(That may also improve the quality of your life should you choose to like this stuff as well)

**DISCLAIMER** This blog is called “Stuff I Like” – not “Stuff You Like,” so if you don’t like this stuff, don’t read it and get off my jock. Cool?

**DISCLAIMER 2** Due to my inherent lack of filter, this blog is bound to be riddled with some profanities and unintentionally offensive verbiage. Proceed with caution and if anything offends you, please refer back to this disclaimer and click this link >> http://bit.ly/RJWbN

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Baby Sea Otters

Have you ever looked at the face of a miracle?





Now you have.


If this doesn't make you feel like rainbows are exploding with joy inside you, then I have nothing else to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment