(That may also improve the quality of your life should you choose to like this stuff as well)

Hello there! Do you like being happy? Do you like having fun? Do at least four of your five basic senses function? WOW, we have SO much in common! Since we seem to like all of the same things, you’ll probably enjoy my blog.

Stuff I Like

(That may also improve the quality of your life should you choose to like this stuff as well)

**DISCLAIMER** This blog is called “Stuff I Like” – not “Stuff You Like,” so if you don’t like this stuff, don’t read it and get off my jock. Cool?

**DISCLAIMER 2** Due to my inherent lack of filter, this blog is bound to be riddled with some profanities and unintentionally offensive verbiage. Proceed with caution and if anything offends you, please refer back to this disclaimer and click this link >> http://bit.ly/RJWbN

Friday, April 13, 2012

Things That Made Me Laugh This Week







Below is a small collection of things that made my week. A combination of senioritis, procrastination and an extended battery on my laptop resulted in a treasure trove of laughs. I couldn't keep them to myself.

Here are some things that warrant global recognition:


1) The BERKS meme.



It's just brilliant. The "berks" meme (read: books) took me a minute and a couple reads out loud to understand. However, this is one joke that absolutely is worth working for, because once you get it, you'll be crying laughing. I may or may not have developed some ab muscles in the process. RERRDING RENBURRRR!!!!!!

Check the rest of the berks here.





2) This kid:



Hey kid, sweet trophy bro. Also, your shirt really compliments your mullet.

 Buzzfeed has a collection of other cool people here.


3) This dog:


I don't know why, but I can't help it. Every time I look at this I completely lose it. It's too perfect. I wish that was my dog. I wish I was there to witness this. I wish I knew how to accurately pronounce the triple caption.


4) #coachellapeople



Gunning for second place in hilarity is all the people who were offended by the article and commented below. Personal favorite: 
LOL
People who get offended by jokes are almost as funny as the jokes themselves.


5) Mackelmore & Ryan Lewis



It took me WAY too long to actually discover this video. I liked the song, but the video exponentially increases the comedic factor. I plan to recreate something like this in the near future. At the very least I'll find myself a gold unitard. Get excited.


No comments:

Post a Comment